R2 News / Autumn 2012
• ADE 2012
• KARIZMA COLELCTION (Bonus Edition)
• New Rhythm Of Elements 12”
• Minneapolis Funk Special at UNITED 80
Happy Autumn All, If you’re travelling to Amsterdam for ADE, see you at Supperclub this Friday (19th October).
• Limited Edition R2 T-Shirts now in! High quality print on American Apparel shirts. £20 + p&p. If you would like to order contact email@example.com (subject to availability) Ladies T-Shirts also available.
• Karizma Collection (Bonus Edition) is finally available on all good digital platforms. As well as all his biggest tracks, we’ve included some previously unreleased material for your delectation. You can get it now, [Here]
• Rhythm of Elements are back with a new 12”, the Global Soul Session E.P. Plus, containing a tribute to Detroit’s sadly departed Aaron Carl, Tribe #3. Keeping the Detroit connection, The track is also remixed by Moodymann & Theo Parrish collaborator Rick Wilhite. Release date 3rd December, check out the release [Here]
• For those of you attending Amsterdam’s music festival ADE this year we have a very special party on 19th October 2012 at the Supperclub. Atjazz & Friends will feature DJ sets from the mightly Atjazz, Karizma & Kyri R2, plus a live set by Si Tew and much more. It’s gonna be a great night.
Details and official event here:
• Finally, we are hosting another in-store at the fantastic United 80 in Brixton Market on Saturday 27th October from 7pm-11pm, this time pulling out all the Prince and associated Minneapolis Funk artists for a Minneapolis Special. The market has many fine bars and eateries go with the fine music, so come hang out at south London’s most bohemian spot.
Hope to see you soon.